Research programme: stem cell therapy - Benitec/ReNeuron
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Originator Benitec Biopharma; ReNeuron
- Class Small interfering RNA; Small molecules; Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Gene silencing; RNA interference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jun 2015 Early research in Cancer in United Kingdom (IV)
- 22 Jun 2015 Early research in Cancer in Australia (IV)