CKD 342Alternative Names: CKD-342; Mometasone furoate/levocabastine hydrochloride - Chong Kun Dang
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Chong Kun Dang
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Antihistamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glucocorticoid receptor agonists; Histamine H1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Perennial allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 01 May 2016 Chong Kun Dang completes a phase III trial in Perennial allergic rhinitis in South Korea (unspecified route) (NCT02498509)
- 01 Jul 2015 Phase-III clinical trials in Perennial allergic rhinitis in South Korea (unspecified route) (NCT02498509)