YH 22162Alternative Names: Amlodipine/chlortalidone/telmisartan - Yuhan; YH22162 FDC
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Yuhan
- Class Antihypertensives; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiotensin type 1 receptor antagonists; Calcium channel antagonists; Diuretics
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Essential hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2015 Phase-III clinical trials in Essential hypertension (Treatment-experienced) in South Korea (PO) (NCT02620163)
- 01 Jun 2015 Yuhan initiates enrolment in a phase I bioequivalence trial in Essential hypertension (In volunteers) in South Korea (PO) (NCT02496910)