Aramchol companion diagnostic - Galmed Pharmaceuticals/One Way Liver Genomics
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Galmed Pharmaceuticals; One Way Liver Genomics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 2016 Galmed Pharmaceuticals signs an optional licensing agreement with Yeda Research and Development for commercialisation of the companion diagnostic tool
- 23 Jul 2015 Galmed Pharmaceuticals and One Way Liver Genomics plan a phase III trial for Non-alcohollic steatohepatitis (Diagnosis) in USA and Europe ,
- 08 Jul 2015 Galmed Pharmaceuticals enters into a research, option, license and a share purchase agreement with One Way Liver Genomics for development of a companion diagnostic tool