Research programme: anticancer therapeutics - Sea Lane Biotechnologies
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Originator Sea Lane Biotechnologies
- Class Antineoplastics; Bispecific antibodies; Immunoconjugates
- Mechanism of Action ERBB-3 receptor modulators; TRAIL receptor 1 agonists; TRAIL receptor 2 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jul 2015 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Jul 2015 Sea Lane biotechnologies has patent protection for the Surrobodies™ technology