SC 002 - StemcentrxAlternative Names: SC-002
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Stemcentrx
- Class Antineoplastics; Drug conjugates; Immunoconjugates
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Neuroendocrine tumours; Small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Small cell lung cancer (Second-line therapy or greater) in USA (IV)
- 01 Jul 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Neuroendocrine tumours (Second-line therapy or greater) in USA (IV)