At a glance
- Originator Aurobindo Pharma
- Class Antipsoriatics; Antiretrovirals; Cyclopentanes; Cyclopropanes; Dideoxynucleosides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preregistration HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated