Gallium-68-SH 7139Alternative Names: Ga68-SH-7139; Gallium-68-SH7139
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Originator SHAL Technologies
- Developer SHAL Technologies; Zentralklinik Bad Berka
- Class Antineoplastics; Imaging agents; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Positron-emission tomography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase 0 Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jul 2015 Phase-0 for Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (Diagnosis) in Germany (IV) before July 2015