Research programme: Alzheimer's disease therapeutics - Cure Network Dolby Acceleration Partners
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Originator Gladstone Institutes
- Developer Cure Network Dolby Acceleration Partners
- Mechanism of Action Ion channel modulators; Tau protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jul 2015 Early research in Alzheimer's disease in Germany (unspecified route)
- 24 Jul 2015 Early research in Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)