MER 4101Alternative Names: MAS-1-Adjuvanted Seasonal Inactivated Influenza Vaccine; MER4101
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Mercia Pharma Inc
- Developer Mercia Pharma Inc; Nova Immunotherapeutics Limited
- Class Influenza virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Influenza virus infections (In volunteers, In the elderly) in USA (Parenteral)