SJP 0129 - Senju PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: SJP-0129
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Senju Pharmaceutical
- Class Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Patent ductus arteriosus
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jul 2016 Senju Pharmaceuticals completes a phase-III trial in Patent ductus arteriosus (In neonates) in Japan (IV) (UMIN000018226)
- 07 Jul 2015 Clinical trials in Patent ductus arteriosus in Japan (IV)