Undisclosed antibody-drug conjugate - AbbVie/Seattle GeneticsAlternative Names: Undisclosed ADC - Abbvie/Seattle Genetics
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator AbbVie; Seattle Genetics
- Class Immunoconjugates
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Haematological malignancies
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jul 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Haematological malignancies in USA (Parenteral)
- 23 Mar 2011 Preclinical trials in Haematological malignancies in USA (Parenteral)