HCI-1401Alternative Names: HCI 1401
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Huntsman Cancer Institute
- Developer LSK Biopharma
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Agammaglobulinaemia tyrosine kinase inhibitors; Janus kinase 3 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical B cell lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 06 Aug 2015 Preclinical trials in B-cell lymphoma in USA (PO)