Research programme: aminopyrazole based therapeutics - Takeda/DNDi
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Drugs for Neglected Diseases Initiative Foundation; Takeda
- Class Pyrazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Visceral leishmaniasis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 2015 Preclinical trials in Visceral leishmaniasis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 27 Jul 2015 Preclinical trials in Visceral leishmaniasis in Switzerland (unspecified route)