Research programme: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease therapeutics - LTT Bio-PharmaAlternative Names: LT-0302; mepenzolate bromide - LTT Bio-Pharma
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator LTT Bio-Pharma
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Bronchodilators; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 14 Aug 2015 LTT Bio-Pharma has international patent protection for COPD therapeutics
- 13 Aug 2015 Early research in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Japan before august 2015 (unspecified route)