TP 8452Alternative Names: Atorvastatin/TP-452 - Thetis; DPA-statin combo - Thetis; TP 452/atorvastatin - Thetis; TP-8452
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Thetis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Amides; Antihyperlipidaemics; Fluorobenzenes; Heptanoic acids; Omega 3 fatty acids; Pyrroles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors; PCSK9 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Dyslipidaemias
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 2015 Preclinical trials in Dyslipidaemias in USA (PO)