Cupressus arizonica pollen allergy immunotherapy - Laboratorios LetiAlternative Names: Cupressus arizonica - Laboratorios Leti; Cupressus arizonica allergen extract - Laboratorios Leti
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Originator Laboratorios LETI
- Class Allergens; Antiallergics; Tree pollen allergy immunotherapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Tree pollen hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2015 Phase-II clinical trials in Tree pollen hypersensitivity in Spain (Parenteral) (NCT02512653)