Naloxone - AltovidaAlternative Names: ALT-022; MVP-005; MVP-022
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Mitovie Pharma
- Developer Altovida; Mitovie Pharma
- Class Antidotes; Morphinans; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Opioid abuse
Most Recent Events
- 18 Aug 2015 No development reported - Preclinical for Opioid abuse in United Kingdom (Intranasal)