BI 655130Alternative Names: BI655130
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Pustular psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Nov 2016 Boehringer Ingelheim plans a phase I trial for Pustular psoriasis (Treatment-experienced) in Taiwan, France, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia and Tunisia (IV) (NCT02978690)
- 01 Aug 2016 Boehringer Ingelheim initiates a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Belgium (IV) (NCT02852824)
- 29 Jul 2016 Boehringer Ingelheim plans a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Belgium (IV) (NCT02852824)