Prednisolone acetateAlternative Names: Flo-Pred
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator Taro Pharmaceuticals USA
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Eye disorder therapies; Glucocorticoids
- Mechanism of Action Glucocorticoid receptor agonists; Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Endocrine disorders; Inflammation; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated