DS 7080aAlternative Names: DS 7080; DS-7080a
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- Class Eye disorder therapies; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Age-related macular degeneration
Most Recent Events
- 17 Aug 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Age-related macular degeneration (Combination therapy) in USA (Intravitreous) (NCT02530918)
- 17 Aug 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Age-related macular degeneration (Monotherapy) in USA (Intravitreous) (NCT02530918)