ABBV 257Alternative Names: ABBV-257; Dual-variable domain immunoglobulins 1; DVD 1; DVD-Ig 1
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Antirheumatics; Immunoglobulins; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin-17 inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2016 AbbVie completes a phase I trial in Rheumatoid arthritis (Treatment-experienced) in Germany (SC) (NCT02531178)
- 01 Jul 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis (Treatment-experienced) in Germany (SC) (NCT02531178)