PF 05206388Alternative Names: PF-05206388; PF-5206388
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer; University College London
- Class Cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Age-related macular degeneration
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jan 2017 Pfizer suspends participant enrolment in the phase I trial in Age-related macular degeneration in United Kingdom (NCT01691261)
- 01 Jun 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Age-related macular degeneration (In the elderly) in United Kingdom (Intraocular; Implant)