Influenza A virus vaccine H5N1 - Chengdu Kanghua Biological ProductsAlternative Names: H5N1 Influenza Vaccine - Chengdu Kanhua Biological Products; Split virion influenza vaccine - Chengdu Kanghua Biological Products
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator Chengdu Kanghua Biological Products
- Class Influenza A virus H5N1 vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
Most Recent Events
- 24 Sep 2015 Chengdu Kanhua Biological Products completes clinical develoment of H5N1 influenza vaccine before September 2015 (Chengdu Kanhua Biological Products website, September 2015)
- 04 Sep 2015 Clinical trials in Influenza-A virus H5N1 subtype in China (Parenteral) before September 2015