Oxybutynin/pilocarpineAlternative Names: pilocarpine/oxybutynin; THVD-101a; THVD-102
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator TheraVida
- Class Alkaloids; Carbocyclic acids; Furans; Imidazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cholinergic receptor antagonists; Muscarinic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Hyperhidrosis; Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Aug 2015 Phase-II clinical trials in Hyperhidrosis in Australia (PO)