Pegfilgrastim ANFAlternative Names: ANF-Rho™; PEG G CSF ANF; Pegfilgrastim anti-neutropenic factor; Pegylated recombinant human granulocyte colony stimulating factor
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Prolong Pharmaceuticals
- Class Chemoprotectants; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors; Polyethylene glycols; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Granulocyte stimulants; Haematopoiesis stimulants; Nerve growth factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Neutropenia
Most Recent Events
- 21 Dec 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Neutropenia (Chemotherapy-induced, Prevention) in Netherlands (SC) (EudraCT2016-001965-98)
- 03 Jun 2016 Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics data from a phase I trial in healthy volunteers presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2016)