Unapproved marketed drug 4 - Avadel PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: UMD 4 - Avadel Pharmaceuticals; UMD#4 - Avadel Pharmaceuticals; Unapproved marketed drug#4 - Avadel Pharmaceuticals; Undisclosed drug#4 - Avadel Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Eclat Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Avadel Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jan 2017 Flamel Technologies completed its cross-border merger with Avadel Pharmaceuticals and is now called Avadel Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Sep 2015 Clinical trials in Undefined indication in USA (unspecified route)