Research programme: psychiatric disorders therapeutics - Arbor PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: AR-18 - Arbor Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Arbor Pharmaceuticals
- Class Neuropsychotherapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mental disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 2016 Discontinued - Preclinical for Mental disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Sep 2015 Preclinical trials in Mental disorders in USA (unspecified route) before September 2015 (Arbor Pharmaceuticals pipeline, September 2015)