Research programme - pain and inflammation therapeutics - Angelini
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator Angelini Group
- Class Pyridines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Inflammation; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 14 Sep 2015 Early research in Inflammation in Italy (unspecified route)
- 14 Sep 2015 Early research in Pain in Italy (unspecified route)