Research programme: antimicrobials- The Scripps Research Institute/ OPKO Health
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator The Scripps Research Institute
- Developer OPKO Health; The Scripps Research Institute
- Mechanism of Action Bacterial protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Sep 2015 Early research in Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)