MM09 - ImmunotekAlternative Names: Dermatophagoides farinae/Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus allergen immunotherapy - Inmunotek; House dust mite allery immunotherapy D. pteronyssinus/D. farinae - Inmunotek; M601/M 602
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Inmunotek
- Class Allergens; Allergy immunotherapies; Antiallergics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 2016 Inmunotek plans a phase II trial in Rhinoconjunctivitis in Spain (SC, PO, Sublingual) (NCT02661854)
- 03 Sep 2015 Phase-II clinical trials in Hypersensitivity in Spain (SC)