Sildenafil oro-dispersible tablets - Athena Drug Delivery Solutions
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator Athena Drug Delivery Solutions
- Class Erectile dysfunction therapies; Phenyl ethers; Piperazines; Purines; Small molecules; Sulfones
- Mechanism of Action Type 5 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Erectile dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Sep 2015 Launched for Erectile dysfunction in Sri Lanka (PO) (before September 2015)