YY 1201Alternative Names: YY-1201
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Yooyoung Pharmaceutical
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2016 Yoo Young Pharmaceutical withdraws a phase I/II trial in Osteoarthritis prior to enrollment in South Korea (Intra-articular) (NCT02554552)