Anti-CD40L antibody - Bristol-Myers SquibbAlternative Names: Anti-CD40L antibody -Bristol-Myers Squibb
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD40 ligand inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 18 Oct 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Immunological disorders in USA (Parenteral)