Tocilizumab biosimilar - OncobiologicsAlternative Names: ONS-3030
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Oncobiologics
- Class Antirheumatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Interleukin 6 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Ankylosing spondylitis; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Crohn's disease; Dermatomyositis; Giant lymph node hyperplasia; Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; Multiple myeloma; Pancreatic cancer; Polymyositis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Oct 2015 Preclinical trials in Polymyositis, Pancreatic cancer, Multiple myeloma, Giant lymph node hyperplasia, Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn's disease, Dermatomyositis, Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, Ankylosing spondylitis and Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (IV) before October 2015
- 01 Oct 2015 Preclinical trials in Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis in USA (SC) before October 2015