TAS 303Alternative Names: TAS-303
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Taiho Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Stress incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 01 Oct 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Stress incontinence in Japan (PO) (NCT02906683)
- 14 Sep 2016 Taiho Pharmaceutical plans an exploratory phase IIa trial for Stress incontinence in Japan (PO) (NCT02906683)
- 01 Mar 2016 Taiho Pharmaceutical completes a phase I trial in Stress incontinence in Japan (NCT02562807)