Slameterol/fluticasone propionate - Mylan PharmaAlternative Names: MGR-001; Salmeterol xinafoate/fluticasone propionate - Mylan
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Mylan
- Class Androstadienes; Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Bronchodilators; Ethanolamines; Glucocorticoids; Phenethylamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Arachidonic acid inhibitors; Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists; Glucocorticoid receptor agonists; Lipocortin synthesis agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 05 May 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (In adults, In adolescents) in United Kingdom (Inhalation)
- 05 May 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Asthma (In adolescents, In adults) in United Kingdom (Inhalation)