Influenza vaccine monovalent - Vaxinnate
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator VaxInnate
- Class Influenza virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 08 Oct 2015 Phase-II clinical trials in Influenza virus infections (Prevention) in USA (Parenteral) before October 2015
- 08 Oct 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Influenza virus infections (Prevention) in USA (Parenteral) before October 2015