Research programme: idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis therapeutic - Celdara Medical/PulmatrixAlternative Names: CM Y JH01; CM-Y-JH01 dry powder - Celdara Medical/Pulmatrix
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Celdara Medical; Pulmatrix
- Developer Celdara Medical; Pulmatrix; University of Vermont
- Class Biological factors; Biological proteins
- Mechanism of Action Epithelial cell modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 02 Oct 2015 Preclinical trials in Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis in USA (Inhalation), before October 2015