HCP 1101Alternative Names: HCP-1101
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Hanmi Pharmaceutical
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 2015 Discontinued - Phase-III for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 19 Mar 2015 Phase-III clinical trials in Benign prostatic hyperplasia in South Korea (unspecified route)