HCP 1202Alternative Names: HCP-1202
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Hanmi Pharmaceutical
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 25 Oct 2016 Hanmi Pharmaceutical Company plans a phase III trial for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in South Korea (NCT02941679)
- 10 Oct 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in South Korea (unspecified route)