Granisetron intranasal - Maxinase Life SciencesAlternative Names: Granisetron Hydrochloride Nasal Spray (GNS) - Maxinase Life Sciences
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Maxinase Life Sciences
- Class Analgesics; Antiemetics; Azabicyclo compounds; Indazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2015 Maxinase Life Sciences completes a phase I trial in Chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting (In volunteers) in Taiwan (Intranasal) (NCT02563951)
- 16 Sep 2015 Maxinase Life Sciences plans a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Taiwan (NCT02563951)