Central nervous system therapeutics - Antares PharmaAlternative Names: Quickshot® M; Vibex® QS M
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Antares Pharma
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2016 Antares Pharma announces intention to submit NDA (Antares Pharma pipeline, September 2016)
- 13 Oct 2015 Preclinical trials in CNS disorders in USA (unspecified route)