Research programme: keratoconjunctivitis therapeutics - Adenovir PharmaAlternative Names: APD-514; Epidemic keratoconjunctivitis therapeutics - Adenovir Pharma; Trisialic acid second generation drug - Adenovir Pharma
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Originator Adenovir Pharma; Umea University
- Developer Adenovir Pharma
- Class Eye disorder therapies; Sialic acids
- Mechanism of Action Viral protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Infectious keratoconjunctivitis