Synthetic ghrelin - BioPharma Forest/KineMed
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator Biopharma Forest
- Class Peptide hormones
- Mechanism of Action Ghrelin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Muscular atrophy
Most Recent Events
- 20 Nov 2015 Phase-II clinical trials in Muscular atrophy in Japan (SC)
- 22 Sep 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Muscular atrophy in Japan (SC)