IO 125Alternative Names: IO-125
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Invictus Oncology
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 2016 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Breast cancer presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2016)
- 23 Sep 2015 Preclinical trials in Breast cancer in India (unspecified route)