LGD 3437Alternative Names: LGD-3437
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes - Hypersomnia
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Hypersomnia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2015 Preclinical trials in Hypersomnia in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Sep 2015 LGD 3437 is available for licensing as of 01 Sep 2015. http://www.ligand.com/