Research programme: Antiviral therapeutics - Ildong PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: IDR-7042
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Ildong Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 Oct 2015 Preclinical trials in Viral infections in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 19 Oct 2015 Ildong Pharmaceuticals has patents pending for IDR 7042 in South Korea
- 19 Oct 2015 Ildong Pharmaceuticals has patent protection for IDR 7042 in USA, European Union and Japan