Research programme: vitamin D analogues - Deltanoid PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: 2MBisP; DP-006
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Developer Deltanoid Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules; Vitamin D analogues
- Mechanism of Action Calcitriol receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Acne
Most Recent Events
- 20 Oct 2015 Preclinical trials in Acne in USA (unspecified route)