KM 001Alternative Names: KM-001
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Kainos Medicines
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Diacylglycerol O acyltransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Diabetes mellitus; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 20 Oct 2015 Early research in Obesity in South Korea (Parenteral)
- 20 Oct 2015 Early research in Diabetes mellitus in South Korea (Parenteral)